Integration Support Engineer
|Location:||Ypres, West Flanders|
|Reference Number:||WABCO EMEA000118|
WABCO (NYSE: WBC) is the No.1 global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles. From concepts to finished products and beyond, we have been developing innovative systems to make vehicles safer and easier to control since 1869. Today, with an unbeatable list of industry firsts behind us, WABCO continues to pioneer breakthrough innovations for advanced driver assistance, braking, stability control, suspension, transmission automation and aerodynamics for the world's commercial truck, bus, trailer, car and off-highway manufacturers.
WABCO reported sales of $3.8 billion in 2018. Headquartered in Bern, Switzerland, WABCO has 16,000 employees in 40 countries. For more information visit www.wabco-auto.com
Transics International BVBA, a WABCO company and part of WABCO Fleet Solutions, was established in 1991; headquartered in Ypres (Belgium) and develops and commercializes fleet management solutions for the transport and logistics sector.
With approximately 1,800 customers in 23 countries and over 135,000 connected vehicles Transics has become a European leader in its sector and is active worldwide. For more information, visit www.transics.comThe Role
As Integration & API Support Engineer, you become expert in our APIs. With this expertise, you support our customers, partners and sales organization. As integration is an essential part of the total solution for the customer, this support is delivered in writing, via calls or remote meetings.Key Accountabilities
- You build expertise in the current and future APIs.
- This expertise is used to:
- Answer to questions from our customers & partners who want to exchange data with their own ERP, TMS and other applications.
- Analyze incorrect or unexpected API results.
- Communicate problems to our R&D department and provide them with all the information they need to create the bug fix.
- Follow up open bugs at R&D and track their progress.
- You manage the API accounts of our different partners.
- You detect non-optimal usage and proactively start a usage improvement action with the customer / partner.
- Together with the rest of the team, you act as the internal point of contact for all API-related questions.
- You hold a higher degree in IT / software development or have similar knowledge through experience.
- School leavers are certainly taken into consideration.
- You are eager to learn about APIs (SOAP & REST).
- You are a good communicator and have a professional knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You are service- and solution-oriented.
You will work in an open and transparent corporate culture where leadership, relations and respect are important values. Our employees are passionate about their job and are all convinced that team spirit is at the heart of our success. In this stimulating, fast-growing and challenging environment, performances are compensated for in a competitive way.