|Reference Number:||WABCO EMEA000110|
WABCO (NYSE: WBC) is the No.1 global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles. From concepts to finished products and beyond, we have been developing innovative systems to make vehicles safer and easier to control since 1869. Today, with an unbeatable list of industry firsts behind us, WABCO continues to pioneer breakthrough innovations for advanced driver assistance, braking, stability control, suspension, transmission automation and aerodynamics for the world's commercial truck, bus, trailer, car and off-highway manufacturers.
Our success led to sales of $3.8 billion in 2018. With 16,000 employees – including 2,000 engineers – in 40 countries, WABCO has evolved a uniquely innovative and diverse culture. By leveraging local talent and knowledge and by creating a global environment of collaboration, we meet customer needs worldwide. For more information, visit www.wabco-auto.com
Transics International BVBA, a WABCO company and part of WABCO Fleet Solutions, was established in 1991 and develops and commercializes fleet management solutions for the transport and logistics sector. Transics is a global full solution provider of truck, driver, trailer, cargo and subcontractor management. Our solutions are the result of many years of experience, thorough R&D efforts and an intensive focus on the customer experience. Transics, headquartered in Ypres (Belgium), has become a European leader in its sector and is active worldwide. For more information, visit www.transics.comThe Role
In order to strengthen the team in Dublin, we are looking for a
As Technical Product Owner, you will lead a team of developers in the construction and exploitation of new digital solutions fort fleets based on modern platform within a large company.
Using cutting edge technologies in web application and cloud computing, you will contribute to generate new opportunities, utilizing your customers understanding and data analytics to open new value streams for our customers, delivering commercial benefits and to improve customer experience. You will build and support strategy to assemble WABCO’s product catalogue on Digital Customer Solutions.
- Proactively provide customer and business context to engineering team.
- Define and promote a clear vision of what the future products should be like.
- You represent the product backlog and you are the interface between the development team and the stakeholders.
- You see yourself as part of the development team, where your responsibility is guiding what should be built and contribute to it.
- Read and research cloud computing blogs daily and have a thirst to deploy products and services in the cloud to leverage its speed, pricing model, flexibility, reliability, and security.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ Years of experience working as a Product Owner in a Scrum team
- Passionate about technology, with an understanding of cloud hosting technologies
- Experienced with front and back ends applications
- Data analysis and operationalization skills (SQL, Tableau, Python …)
- Excellent communication skills (in English)
- Ability to go deep with engineering when required but understand that your real value is your business acumen, strategic thinking, and precisely-informed perspectives; you never lose sight of what your customers need, when they need it, and why.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to identify requirements, analyze market opportunities, and set product strategy.
You will work in an open and transparent corporate culture where leadership, relations and respect are important values. Our employees are passionate about their job and are all convinced that team spirit is at the heart of our success.
In this stimulating, fast-growing and challenging environment, performances are compensated for in a competitive way.
In case you think you are the right candidate for this role please apply and us your CV.