Project Engineer / Manager FMS - Fleet Management System
|Reference Number:||WABCO EMEA000097|
WABCO (NYSE: WBC) is the No.1 global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles. From concepts to finished products and beyond, we have been developing innovative systems to make vehicles safer and easier to control since 1869. Today, with an unbeatable list of industry firsts behind us, WABCO continues to pioneer breakthrough innovations for advanced driver assistance, braking, stability control, suspension, transmission automation and aerodynamics for the world's commercial truck, bus, trailer, car and off-highway manufacturers.
WABCO reported sales of $3.8 billion in 2018. Headquartered in Bern, Switzerland, WABCO has 16,000 employees in 40 countries. For more information visit www.wabco-auto.com
Transics International BVBA, a WABCO company and part of WABCO Fleet Solutions, was established in 1991 and develops and commercializes fleet management solutions for the transport and logistics sector.
With approximately 1,800 customers in 23 countries and over 135,000 connected vehicles Transics has become a European leader in its sector and is active worldwide. For more information, visit www.transics.comThe Role
In order to strengthen Transics presence in Spain we are looking for a
Project Engineer / Manager
Home Office Based – North East part of Spain
What we offer our customers
Our offering consists of fleet management systems (FMS) and services for the management of trucks, drivers, trailers and cargo. This fleet management solution consists of hardware and various software applications (mobile apps, back-end and hosted solutions). Recently we chose the path of full digitization by offering additional (digital) services, such as Big Data and IoT services. As the European market leader, we constantly innovate to provide the state-of-the-art solutions to our customers.
What is your role?
You will join a successful Spanish team and will contribute to the further business growth in the region. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for pre-sales activities, implementation, installation, project management and after sales support of new and existing customers within transport industry in Cataluña and Valencia.Key Accountabilities
- Ensure the correct implementation, coordination and optimization of every assigned project by:
- Creating a project plan for every assigned project, based on gathered information from Sales Executives/customers and contract agreements, in line with the company procedures.
- Giving on-site training to customers after the implementation and identify/analyze customer needs.
- Ensuring correct administration and reporting of projects and trainings (e.g. field service creation & reports)
- Assist the Sales in the pre-sales phase by giving commercial demos, detecting customer needs (pre-sales audit), providing technical analysis, defining project needs.
- Detect needs on training deliverables and communicate them to the Operations Leader.
- Follow up existing customers, maintain relationships with customers and give continuous support as well as promoting new products.
- Capture and communicate important customer and market requests, and give specialized support where needed.
- Act as technical representative on business related events.
- Stay informed on evolutions on job-related market trends and product update.
- Work in close collaboration with HQ functionalities (Service desk, Customer Care, Hosting, Integration & R&D) as well as with the local Sales Team.
- You have 2 years of experience in this or a similar position (project management and implementation, client management, account management, transport management)
- Experience in the transport related sector (telematics, transportation management, fleet management, warehouse management, logistics etc.) is a must.
- ICT (IT, communication, ERP, etc.) affinity
- You speak fluently Spanish and have a good knowledge of English (spoken / written / read).
- You are based in the North East part of Spain or willing to relocate
- You are independent and quality driven and able to work with a remote team as well as remote management (home office job).
- For this role, you have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Your success is also based on managing projects in a proactive way.
- Your drive, flexibility and result orientation is demonstrated through an autonomous work method while aligning with Transics’ organization, business culture and strategy.
- This position requires travelling (3-4 days a week)
You will work in an open and transparent corporate culture where leadership, relations and respect are important values. Our employees are passionate about their job and are all convinced that team spirit is at the heart of our success. In this stimulating, fast-growing and challenging environment, performances are compensated for in a competitive way.
If you feel to be the right candidate for this position please send your resume in English by clicking APPLY